Gov. Scott: FLOW Mobiles Providing Driver License, DMV Services to Families Impacted by Hurricane Michael
Today, Governor Rick Scott announced that the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) will deploy a Florida Licensing on Wheels (FLOW) vehicle tomorrow, October 16th, in Liberty County to provide driver license and other motor vehicle services to families impacted by Hurricane Michael. Additional FLOW mobiles will be deployed to Bay, Gulf and Franklin counties. Dates, locations and hours of operation for those additional FLOW mobiles will be released as soon as they are available.
The FLOW Mobile in Liberty County will be located at:
Liberty County Courthouse
10818 NW FL-20, Bristol, FL 32321
Hours of operation: 9am – 4pm, EDT
FLOW mobiles will provide customers the following services:
- Renew or obtain a Florida driver license and/or ID card;
- Replace a driver license and/or ID card;
- Change a name or address on a driver license and/or ID card;
- Renew a vehicle registration;
- Obtain or renew a disabled person parking permit; and
- Purchase a specialty license plate.
FLOW mobiles also offer DHSMV’s critical safety services such as registering emergency contact information. For a list of what to bring, please visit flhsmv.gov/whattobring. Customers renewing a credential, updating an address or renewing a registration may also visit GoRenew.com to renew online.