June 11th – 13th, 2013
Venue/Hotel: International Palms Resort
6515 International Drive Orlando, Florida 32819
For more information please contact:
OVERVIEW OF SUMMIT ACTIVITIES
Summit Activities to Include:
- Interactive Breakout Sessions
- Focus Groups
- Matchmaker Sessions
- Best Practices from Federal, State, Local, and Private Sector Entities
- Business Continuity Workshop
Subject Matter Discussed will include:
- Getting to Know Your Business and Industry Partners from the State/Local level
- The Whole Community Approach
- Private‐Private Partnerships ‐ How Business can Help Business
- The Role Insurance Plays in Recovery
- Business Continuity Planning
Goals of the Private Sector Summit are:
- To continue the integration of the private sector into all phases of emergency management: preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation.
- To create and support coordination of private sector resources at the local level during disasters.
- To give the private sector a forum to express areas of interest, concern and explore potential partnerships with local, state and federal officials prior to a disaster.
- To solicit input from the private sector and local officials on potential training, exercise and future summit activities.
June 3, 2014 17:21